Saturday, September 10, 2011

Low Cost Car Insurance Formula


FACT: Insurance Institute reports that more than 96% of Americans Overpay For Their Car Insurance....

When I read this I was in total SHOCK! I was just imagine how much money I had overspent in  auto insurance and how much I would have saved if I read this before. Tom O'Leary, an Automotive Portfolio Analyst from Cincinnati who wrote this amazing ebook called LowCostCarInsuranceFormula "How To"guide, gives us an opportunity to drastically cut our car insurance costs by utilizing 12 simple formulas and devoting no more than an hour of your time. His website is excellent, and explains how we overpay for car or auto insurance and how can we reduce the cost of it. This is an excellent book to have always in your library to save thousands of dollars in auto insurance, just check LowCostCarInsurance website and you can even contact him for questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment